Thursday, February 19, 2009

What should be my normal weight................? -

I will 29 years on 28th October, my weight is 97.4 kilograms, with a hieght of 1.68 metres my thighs a big, and have started developing stretchmarks. i want to trim my weight as i have developed hypertension of late. What is the normal weight should have and how can i trim it? Please advise.

Hi, the most convenient way to judge where you are normal, underweight or overweight is to use BMI index. It is a medical index use for ratio of body weight vs height. This is not the most appropriate or only way but this is the most efficient way especially when I can t physically see you. Here is the link; think the best way is to go and see a doctor if possible. He/she will assess all other factors (such as blood cholestrol level, etc ..) and will give you advice what to do next. A visit to dietian and personal trainer would be the another to do. Hope that help

are you male or female?

This should help you, I think. BMI always works However, I don t know about age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS