Saturday, February 28, 2009

Questions on Menapause.? -

I am in my late 40 s and am beginning to experience the first signs of menapause. So far so good. Because I also suffer from hypertension, it means I cannot take H.R.T. I m always hearing about how awful menapause is, are there any positive stories out there from ladies who have experienced a smooth transition. I eat alot of sprouts, mushrooms, lentils, sourdough bread, soy products to get a natural boost of Estrogen. I d like to hear from you ladies please, thanks.

I myself have not been through menopause, but I am a mammographer and also do bone density exams. I have met a lot of people that hae transitioned into menopause smoothly without needing any type of HRT. Everybody is different though. You need to check out the options with your doctor. Outweigh risk vs. benefits. Your doctor will help you find what is best for you. If you re not having any problems, then you should just let things be until you need. Good luck with your transition. It should be a happy thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS