Thursday, February 19, 2009

WHAT IS MY PROBLEM PLEASE ?? these are my sypmptoms...? -

I have cervical spondylosis, hypertension and a hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. I occasionally take blood pressure lowering tablets and pain killers and nerorubine forte for the spondylosis. Of late I have been having a completly new problem which is driving me NUTS !! Immediately after eating I develop the following conditions ; I start feeling dizzy ; I feel like fainting ; I get blurr/hazy vision; I get a dry mouth ; I get a severe headache ; my palpitations increases ; my chest ache and I become increasingly restless.

You need to have your blood sugar checked.

I think you ought to go and consult your doctor.

its definity dibetes. my friend had the same symthoms and when he wen to check his blood test, it was high! i really do feel sorry for you and i think you should try getting a blood test by your doctor. if you have got dibetes then you will get a wristband showing that you do indeed have dibetes. don t take it off. good luck m8!

Donate your body, it should keep the professors baffled for a long time.

Hi if you have hypertension then you need to ALWAYS take your B.P. tablets not just when you think you will. The new symptoms you are getting after eating could be anything from indigestion to diabetes go to your G.P and get it checked out if it is bothering you .

I wish Iwas a doctor and could help you out. My best advice is to check out some medical resouces on the web, such as www.webmd.com Or just search your symptoms. Unfortunately, as I ve learned through past experiences, it s best not to self-diagnose and to see a professional, just in case. There are so many ailments that have almost identical symptoms that only lab tests can identify the true problem. Good luck and take care of yourself.

Go and get checked out by a doctor...don t rely on wannabes on the internet, your health is too important.

Paying attention to the early signs and symptoms of hyperglycemia can help you treat the condition promptly. Watch for: Frequent urination Increased thirst Dry mouth Blurred vision Fatigue Nausea Please check with your doctor for hypocount.

you sound like a right barrel of laughs

diabetes , it could be diabetes . feeling dizzy after eating and dry mouth . i dont know though u should see a doc

It s probably the cervical spondylitis. From my own experience, I suffer the same from time to time and the dizziness often puts me to bed for days on end. Migraine is something I get because of it too, so it is all linked. Have you tried imigran tablets, or codeine as a painkiller. Go to bed though and sleep off the effects of the medication as you wont feel any better by taking them initially. I just give in gracefully and take medication and go for a sleep or at least a lie down for couple of hours.

Ignore the fist couple of stupid answers!! (eejits!) Sounds possibly like diabetes but please go and get a blood test Lloyd s pharmacy do a free diabetes test (well I think it s free) or go to your doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS