Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Help w/ weight loss...kinda long but plz read? -

Hey, I have a few questions about dieting amp; weight loss....... Well first off I m 20 yrs. old amp; weigh 160 lbs. I m only 5 0......Anyway, I know I m over weight amp; I really want to lose weight because I would like to be healthy amp; feel better about myself. I would like to be able to wear a swim suit when summer rolls around again amp; I haven t wore one since I was 11) I m also tired of people telling me I m fat or asking if I m pregnant. I never had good self esteem so I didn t really care in the past if I gained a few lbs. amp; now I m suffering because of it. But I want to get in better shape now before it gets to late.... I already found out I m at high risk of * Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, Type 2 diabetes, Coronary heart disease Stroke, Gallbladder disease, Osteoarthritis, Sleep apnea, Endometrial, breast, and colon cancer. So my being lazy amp; not caring is finally catching up to me. So my questions are... 1. How can I keep up a routine of exercising ? 2. I have a treadmill, I ve only used it a few times because I heard it doesn t do anything but were out your joint amp; you have to basically kill yourself for results. Can you tell me how I should use it to see results, like how many miles, how long, how many days a week? 3. I can t really afford those ads on t/v that send you healthy meals... what should I look for at the grocery store thats healthy? I know pills don t work, because I tried some that were highly recommended (stupid I know ) amp; they made me feel like I was going to pass out amp; I didn t lose weight. I just need some tips for healthy diet amp; exercise Thanks

Slimfast and lean Cuisine helped me. there are so many different meals of healthy choice and lean Cuisine and they re all soooo Delicious!!! yum!!! 4 exercise i think that if you run 1-3 miles 3-4 times a week along with strength and resistance training you ll lose weight like that!! and here s my absolute fab website. i get everything from here. www.ediets.com

Try The ‘Naughty but Nice’ Diet at http://www.geocities.com/robertalabaster...

Read this article containing ten tips for healthy weight loss: http://www.weightlossfatloss.us/ten_weig...

You need a CHANGE in your way of losing weight. I have been through all this just like you so here is my advice: Belive it or not, all seems to be false about those dieting/exercising things. From my experience, we need to try different approach as I have been on diet for years before and see minimal results. We need to get the poison out of our body. I know those are really tricky but read some articles and you ll get more ideals on those topics. Recently I read this book and it is changing my life: href="rel="nofollow">http://WeightLossCheap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS