Thursday, February 19, 2009

Why do my veins hurt? -

Okay so I m not positive it s my veins, but bear with me. My hands and feet get really red and swollen often. The veins dilate and stick out (particularly the underside of my wrists, on top of my foot, and underneath my upper arm) I have an ongoing head-ache, nausea, and I can feel my blood pulsating in certain areas. Is it too much sodium intake? dehydration? allergic reaction? Hypertension? I m 16 and I don t exercise that often, but i m not overweight and I don t eat too terribly.

You sound like ur doing all the right things by keeping weight and sodium down. If I may be honest, go to a doctor, it can t hurt, right!?

Perhaps you have some kind of a viral or bacterial infection. The veins normally dilate and stick out when your body is hot and is trying to loose heat. Which can happen when you have a fever from infection. The same infection can also cause headache and nausea. If your sickness lasts for more than a few days. Or if it keeps getting worse. Then I suggest that you visit a medical doctor and see if he or she can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS