Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What is your main motivation to exercise/work out? ? -

A. I am overweight B. My doctor advised me to C. I am suffering from hypertension/heart disease/diabetes D. I just like feeling and looking fit E. My office gives me free access to the gym F. My apartment complex has a gym G. Other?

wow how can no one else see the C is the MOST important by far! that s sad that people aren t answering with the answer C. even in your statement you write that you re suffering. what better motivation than to make yourself stop from suffering. heart disease won t go away unless you change your health, same with hypertention and diabetes. these things will kill you if you don t make a healthy change. Please take this to heart and do what you need to do to get back to a healthy way of life. get some working out done, eat well, do what your doctor tells you to do. don t worry so much about your weight and looking good. get your health in check first and then you can concintrate more on goals of looking better weight wise. :-) I seriously hope you get healthy. it might be hard at first but believe in yourself, stay around people who encourage,support and understand you and you ll do great:-) and get to where you want to be:-)

i have to for football and powerlifting competitions... for me its like a blue collar job...i go in after work to this dark musty place filled w/ competition lifters, and the main guy / owner tells all five of us what to do, and we do it...its all heavy stuff that freakin hurts for days afterwards...but i need to do it for football and powerlifting competitions, and i love the lifestyle... once i get old and can t do this stuff anymore...then idk what i ll ever do lol...

-----Watch weight loss transformation pictures for motivation - before after pictures your VIRTUAL WEIGHT LOSS MODEL for motivation and inspiration: You can enter your height ,weight and check your before and after model .

It feels good.. When I work out in the gym, its a kind of cool thing and in thing for me.. Also it has been proven scientifically that during exercise some kind of hormones are secreted that make you feel happy....

D. I feel much better when I am healthy and in shape.

A,B,C,D,G-I want to live longer than 55

G.

G - Other - Fear of losing a fight.

Damp;F

D

D

D

D of course who wants to be fat and unhealthy ??

A

D + G .. (try to be a Navy SEAL)!!

im 14 and i ll go with D

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS