Saturday, February 28, 2009

My kidneys are two different sizes? -

so I went for a pelvic/renal ultrasound because I have been having hypertension, tachycardia, and chest pain. My right kidney is 16 cm, and my left kidney is 10 cm. One of my kidneys (I am assuming it s the right) is 75 cubic centimeters in volume, and the other one is 45 cubic centimeters. Any idea what it could indicate? I looked at the copies of my sonogram amp; it all came weird. The kidneys, aorta, pancreas area, and IVC all have artifacts on them, as well as the Echocardiogram, bah. I was born with urinary reflux (grade III in one kidney, grade IV in another), and I am going to see the doctor to see what the radiologist said about the ultrasounds.

I think its a normal finding but I could be wrong. Many people are born with just one kidney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS