Monday, February 16, 2009

This feeling is taking over my life!!! HELP!!!? -

I am 26 y.o and am diagnosed hypertensive (am on avapro 300mg). About 3 years ago I started to get this feeling in the morning of light headedness/dazed as I was driving to work. This feeling would stay around whilst at work for the most part of the morning and can come and go in the afternoon. It feels like my energy has been zapped, I am dazed and I have a lot of trouble concentrating on things (sorry really hard to describe). This feeling has become a part of my life and comes and goes. Some days it is worse than others. I noticed on the weekend, we had breakfast out and I was bad and had a big plate with eggs, bacon etc. I felt particularly bad after this meal while shopping. I have been to the doctor and he can not find anything wrong other than my hypertension. Blood tests, ultrasounds etc have turned up nothing. I have seen a cardiologist and had an ECG and an echo and all appears to be normal. We try to lead a rather healthy life style and eat right and for the most part we do. I want my life back!!!! Can anyone help???

ask your doc if your dosage is high like if you lost weight cuz sometimes prescription meds make you HIGH if you take to much

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS