Sunday, February 22, 2009

I dont know if im suffering from a hypertension..somebody help me pls..? -

hey guys.. my normal blood pressure ranges from 90/50 to 90/60mmhG.. my normal pulse rate ranges from 65-80 bpm.. but this past few weeks my blood pressure ranges from 130/90 mmhG to 140/90.. i m only 18 yrs old..medium in built.. weighing around 58kgs.. i also feel a great burning sensation at the back of my neck. can somebody help me?

Thats too much of an increase not to see a doctor. Your not taking steroids are you? Having trouble breathing or tightness in chest muscles. Dude, go see your doctor; he has the answer.

If you having heart troubles, I would take m time to go to a doc my friend. I am a heart patient and I live with my disease for the rest of my life. And it isn t funny not going to a doc. Please find the time to go . I do not want anything happen to you. Happy New Year.

I had no clue my bloodpressure was high until I ended up in the hospital needing emergency surgery. I had an aortic aneurism and nearly died. You need to see your doctor. That s the only way to be completely sure about what your problem might be. Trust me on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS