Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can Temazepam cause hypertension? -

I am 51. Peri-menopausal, but have always had a healthy lifestyle and great blood pressure. Still have menses regularly, but note a lot of sleep disturbances. More easily stressed. Life stuff.. Started Temazepam fairly regularly for the last month... 1 10 mg. tab per night. Today I had my blood pressure taken 180/115 taken 3 times by a trainer. Will see doctor tomorrow, but live overseas. Want to know if Temazepam can cause this, or is an organic thing. Thanks.

My grandmother takes it, one rare thing it can cause is hypotension which is low bood pressure, but everyones different. I never heard of it increasing the blood pressure since it acts as a depressant and if anything would lower it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS