Friday, December 25, 2009

Hi, need to know are the possible side effects of the hypertension medication? -

go to webmd.com and type in the medication name.

I know for myself when I had to take it, it made me feel very week and shaky for the first hour or so after taking it and I had to lay down for a while. I couldn t handle that as I have three kids to look after so I took matters into my own hands and started eating grapefruit and that brought my pressure down without the side effects.

It would help alot if you would list the specific medication you need to know about. You can research this yourself by going to your search bar and typing in quot;side effects of (name of medication)quot; and the sites will come up for you to reference. Good Luck, I hope this helps! You might also want to try quot;alternative treatments for hypertensionquot;. This way you can check out the conventional methods and the alternative ones.

u didnt tell what medicine..

OK but I need to know the name of the medication. johnerussomd@jhu.edu

Depends on which kind. Look your medication up on google and you will find a page of info for your particular prescription.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS