Monday, December 28, 2009

Does prolonged use of hypertension pills cause chronic fatigue? -

Does blood pressure loering pills have any side effects at all. Can they be taken with a multivitamin?

All medications have potential side effects, but not all patients experience every side effect. And no, prolonged use of antihypertensives doesn t cause chronic fatigue (but the complications from untreated high blood pressure sure can!). Talk with your doctor about the multivitamin that you are on inconjunction with your BP med, but it should be ok to take it.

I think it does have an effect if taken over a long period of time, I even think it does not do anything at all. I think it is ok to take a multivitamin.

Sometimes because one of mine does.

U think!

I hope not. I recently started taking pills for hypertension myself, and so far, so good. I don t think the vitamin will cause any harm. If you need expert advice though, ask your pharmacist or doctor.

No but depending on the medication they can act as other things. Example many doctors are giveing the blood pressure meds that are ACE blockers to thier Diabetes patients. The reason. ACE blockers ward off end stage renal failure.

yes it can my does ask you doctor on the multivitamin and maybe change you hypertension pills I had my change

go to can search your medicean there and find out the side effects

it varies with the different kinds, I d consult your doctor first on the multivitamin to see of you actually need it

see your doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS