Friday, December 25, 2009

If you use diet pills frequently enough for a long enough period of time, could it cause hypertension? -

Be careful with diet pills--I ve had some bad experiences trying some of them. What I did find to work really well though was a natural supplement of Acai berry which I actually saw on Oprah and Rachel Ray. It was a while ago, but I ordered a free sample from and it s been great for helping increase my energy, metabolism, and keeping my body healthy! I ve lost weight and I feel much, much better than I did when I was on the pills.

Here s the deal: Many diet pills cause hypertension while you re taking them, and if you take diet pills frequently (or if you take them as a teenager) you can cause permanent damage to your metabolism, so the answer is yes.

Three steps that have really helped me are dieting, exercising, and the correct weight loss supplement for losing weight. Focus on those three things and you will lose weight considerably. I exercise 30 mins a day along with taking Proactol, a natural weight loss supplement that I saved money on at theweightlossplace.com Good luck and stay focused = )

Yes. But many factors are involved. Usually it doesn t, but it is possible.

Probably, as I know it can cause liver damage and failure. See a doctor with the pills in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS