Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone know facts on high blood pressure? -

I was wondering, whenever I go take my bpressure at the store, the top number is within normal range but the bottom number falls in the hypertension range. I am getting ready to start taking Phentermine again but I first wanted some info since it is not for people with high blood pressure. I can easily ask my Dr but she will become upset because my general Dr and weight loss physician are butting heads with one another about this certain weight loss drug but it worked GREAT the first time I used it. Any info would be appreciated.

I work in a cardiologist office first DONT take diet supplements. they can increase heart rate and blood pressure which can cause heart attacks, strokes and aneurysm. If your not sure about your anti hypertensive state see your family doctor for a complete eval.

I m a nurse. Most stores believe it or not are not accurate. I run really low but when I take it at a store it s high, go figure. You bp should be 100 to 140 for the top number and the bottom 60 to 90. I wouldn t worry because everyone is different, some people run low or high and it s normal for them. I hope this is useful to you, take care.

If your blood pressure is high, you do need to say something to your doctor. Letting it go, and taking medications, which could raise it even more potentially could even cause more problems. Please contact your doctor. Better to be safe then sorry.

I think you must consult the physician before you medicate yourself. But you may perhaps visit this site for more information on hypertension. http://ailments.in/hypertension.html

Moderate to rigorous exercise 4 days a week has lowered my Systolic and Diastolic Substantially. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS