Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am diabetic and has hypertension. I take medicines for both. Recently, 3-4 times a day, I get blurred vision -

The blurred vision is bad as I can not see the writings on the walls, numbers on my cell phone or be able to read a book. What is it and who should I see?

It doesn t depend on andthing! Go see your doctor ASAP. I have been a diabetic for 40 years. I lost my eyesight back in 2000 I kept seeing spots then one day I woke up and was blind! thats it the end! well not really now Im also on dialysis too its the pits! If possible take your BS and bring the meter to the doctors so he/she can see what your blood sugars are when the sight goes, it won t really matter to much but please go! Good Luck! now go...

See your doctor. Your blood sugar may be very high and this causes blurred vision.

It could also be a reaction to your meds. Have you just started taking these meds or have you recently changed the prescription or dosage? Regardless, you should check with your diabetes doctor.

Hypotention (low blood pressure) can cause blurry vision. You need to check with your doc for possible medication adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS