Sunday, December 27, 2009

I have hypertension, how many Mgs of sodium daily, should I have? -

Almost everything has sodium, I need to know the daily maximum of sodium I can have with hypertension. I check the labels on everything for sodium per serving.

I would use spices and herbs and salt substitutes to flavor your food. Also stay away from processed foods. If you have hypertension and you use salt youre causing you heart to work that much harder. Youll probably notice youre feet and and legs swollen. That is because the salt is harding the the fluids in your legs.

ask your MD but normally it s 2-3gm s

I stay away from processed food and add no salt. You really can taste a little salt when you get off of it. Most of the canned and processsed foods have lots of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS