Friday, December 25, 2009

What happens if you take hypertension medicine by mistake because I took some by mistake but I ate some salt.? -

I thought it was something else and I took some. Will something bad happen to me. Will I get hypertension? what dangers should I be aware of? I m very scared!!!!

First of all, most hypertension meds have to be taken for a few weeks to have an effect. You probably raised your BP a bit by eating the salt and panicking, so the first thing you should do is relax. Unless you took a huge dose, or unless you re allergic to it, YOU LL BE FINE. Just be more careful in the future about what pills you swallow.

You should be ok. However if you start to feel light headed, you may want to make a visit to the ER and take the medicine with you. Hypertension medicine is for people that have high blood pressure. It helps lower their blood pressure. Pay attention to what you are taking the next time.

Taking one or two will not have an adverse affect. Just make sure you know what yout taking nex time. Dont worry you will be fine. But if you start to get symptoms go to the ER. or if you are still worried but dont want to go to the er talk with your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS