Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hypertension Help...? -

I was just told I had high blood pressure. What are some diets/ foods that would get my blood pressure under control? My average Systolic is around 130-140 and my Diastolic is usually 95-120. And I m 12, if that matters.

You need to check out the DASH diet. its specific to cardiac issues

First of all--- your doctor needs to check this several times to confirm that you have high blood pressure. One time readings aren t accurate- you may be under unusual stress at that time, for example. Are you overweight? If so, you should start a diet and exercise plan now before it s too late. Even if you aren t overweight, exercising can help lower blood pressure. Cut down on greasy, salty foods. Eat oatmeal or a whole-grain/oat cereal in the morning or for a snack.

It s very unusual for a 12 year old to have hypertension. Are you overweight and/or inactive? I had hypertension when I was young and overweight. I started exercising regularly and within a few months it was back to normal. That s really the key to maintaing a healthy bp. A big thing about your diet is salt. Avoid soft drinks, even diet ones, because they have tons of salt in them. Always check labels, sometimes you can be surprised about the salt content. drink plenty of water, that is very important. You should eat plenty of fresh vegetables and make sure you get a lot of calcium. Avoid sugar, that can be a problem too.

less salt is key. hypertension is a main result from consuming too much salt. have foods with less salt and drink a lot of water. also, try to relax and put less pressure and tension on yourself mentally. good luck.

Try this website - you want to try to control it instead of taking medication!

try this product: KAMANGI it did helped my father about his hypertension. for more info try to visit their website

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS