Saturday, December 26, 2009

My momacute;s blood pressure is 133/101 should we go to the hospital or be worried? -

she suffers from hypertension but should we be alarmed?

120/80 is a normal BP. If your Mom s BP is usually around the 133/101 and the doctor knows this, I wouldn t worry. I would call the doctor and ask what he suggests. If you cannot reach the doctor I would go to the ER just to be on the safe side. I am assuming she is on a BP med? Especially if she feels dizzy or weak.

Call the dr who is treating her for hypertension. The bottom # seems pretty high. 101 is high, should be in the 60 s and 70 s. 133 is high but I have seen higher, Should be 110 to 120.

The normal bp is 120/80. The bottom number is high. Please see a doctor to get medicated and treated with conventional drugs. She has to stay on drugs indefinitely until the doctor tells her to get off the drugs.

well that is somewhat abnormal. I would call in first and see if they think you guys should come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS