Sunday, December 27, 2009

I was diagnosed with hypertension when I was 16...? -

I am not overweight, have had no medical illnesses, it does not run in my family and every doctor I have been to has said they do not know why I have it. I have been tested for organ problems, cancer, tumors, everything! I am now 26 and it is higher than ever? Does anyone have a similar problem? Does anyone know what causes this?

I was diagnosed with hypertension( High blood pressure) at age 25 and have been on meds since. Sounds like you could be hyperactive or you need a change of diet amp; more excersize. As for me, I found that I have an inability to handle stress, good or bad which eleates my b/p. Bigbair70-------Never let them see you sweat!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS