Sunday, April 19, 2009

Do I have high blood pressure or something else? -

Ok, this is going to sound a little weird but I have to ask it. I have had issues with my sinuses for a very long period of time. I currently get allergy shots, take Singulair and Flonase and on occasion take Claritin when I have a really bad time. Right now, I am again suffering with sinus issues (pressure, headache, dizziness, etc.) but something weird happens when I eat. When I have lunch and usually only at lunch time, after eating I feel light headed, my heart rate increases and I feel dizzier. I m not sure if it s because my sinuses are all jacked up or if I am actually developing high blood pressure. In the last 5 years both the diastolic and systolic numbers have increased to where it could be pre-hypertension but every time I ve had my blood pressure taken, it s been after I ve rushed so I don t know how accurate that is. Anyway, I don t know if or how the two are related but I am interested to know if anyone has the dizzy symptoms after eating. Any help is appreciated.

i hope your not taking singular and claritin at the same time , you could be over dosing yourself. i don t know much about high blood pressure, but if your heart is racing do to a rush to get to Dr. your pressure will be higher. i don t know if you smoke or not but your blood pressure will be higher right after smoking. it is always best to take your blood pressure when you are calm. Dizziness could just be from pressure do to your sinus. Is the Flonase a spray? I have heard that spray s cause more problems. You could also be dehydrated as well cause that always causes dizziness. I have low blood pressure and i m always dizzy!! Are you having any vision problems?

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS