Monday, April 13, 2009

I have a weird feeling in my chest? -

I have a weird feeling in my chest. It seams to be by my heart, when I take a breath about 1/2 way in it compresses and bubles. Along with that my left arm feels fatigued. Offten I have chest pain, I smack my chest and take slow breaths to make it go away. I am on hypertension medication, and think it may be heart related. Ihave had ekg s come back normal. Had a ultrasound and I was told I had a cartiac arithmia (spell check) Please advise.

Did they check your potassium? Low potassium causes muscle spasms. I know because I went into the ER thinking I was having a heart attack once. I had all the symptoms...they even thought I was having a heart attack. Turns out, my potassium was about 1/5 what it should have been. Dangerously low. Deadly-low.

i had very similar pains and symptoms, went to the doc he ran soo many test. the results were simple i was diagnosed with chest wall syndrome. (a swelling of the area around the heart caused by stress or other factors.) he gave me some meds for the swelling and the pain and told me to take it easy. hope this helps and i hope you feel better. God bless

You need to check with your doctor....but you might ask about GERD (acid reflux). It sounds weird but I went to the Dr once thinking I had some weird heart condition but it was in fact a problem with acid reflux. The acid was actually getting into my lungs while I slept. Bottom line -check with your physician and keep after him until you get an answer.

i think you need to make some lifestyle changes. medication alone cannot do the trick. most likely you got that condition due to a high blood pressure. you can get great tips on how to stop the havoc hypertension causes on your body through this link. http://www.beatinghypertension.com/natur...

u should ask your doctor about acid reflux disease.

go check with a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS