Monday, April 20, 2009

Help urgently needed pls? -

hi all I will make it fast and simple.. i feel my head is verry heavy, i fell lazy all the time, i loose memory VERRY FAST, like i forget everything very fast, before comming home i feel like ( i am gonna walk a little) but when i reach home i fell lazy and watch TV like 4 hours, I have Hypertension like my dad but he is HYPER and not lazy unlike me, please sont say go to doctors, i ve went and they r usless, they didnt help ATALL, pls tell me what to do, and yeah i am kinda BIG GUY but not that obesse (6.0 tall and wieght 98KG) thanx yall, waiting ur answer

Well I have noticed with in myself that when I feel like I start to get lazy I have to pull myself up. This isn t an easy task sometimes. Your favorite show may be on tv. Or you in a really good conversation with someone on the internet or playing a good game. BUT you have to physically pull yourself up. Start doing whatever it is you planned to do when you arrived at home. I know my self I don t want to get up right away but I do and once I m up and start whatever is it I intended to I start to get some energy and actually want to do the task. After a while it becomes routine for you to go home take a small break and jump right into whatever it is you wish to do. Although You have to make yourself do it. Laziness can be a hard thing to over come but you have to have the drive and the will power to get your butt up and start moving. I wish you the best of luck!

well check out this site. will help in telling you changes you need to make as a hypertensive http://www.beatinghypertension.com/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS