Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I have a strange chest pain for 2 months now. My doctor cant seem to diagnose it. Anyone can give me an idea? -

It s a sharp pain, sometimes, burning that happens on specific points on my chest that I can pinpoint by pressing. My ECG reads ok (read twice), my echo indicated I only have mitral valve prolapse, my chest xray indicated everything normal. I even had a troponin test done which turned out negative for troponin elevation. My CBC all registered normal. My doctor suggests that its probably muscular but did not prescribe anything. This chronic pain started as one sharp pain in my left chest area below the breast which caused me to have a slight fever for 13 days. I also experienced shortness of breath and general body weakness. All these other symptoms are gone except for this chest pain. I have hypertension (although it seems under control as Im hitting 120/70), my cholesterol is elevated and am on medication (losartan, aspirin and simvastatin). I ve had an appendectomy before which got complicated with intestinal obstruction. I m 37 and male. Anyone can give me an idea?

Did you know gas pains can resemble a chest pain? Notice where the rib cage is located and take it to the back of your back and locate the shoulder blades. If the pain is in that general area you re experiencing gas pains. It means you need more fiber. You need to let gas out. I was told this when I was in the hospital recovering from a Hysterectomy. I had this constant sharp pain around my chest. It would shoot through my back and give me such discomfort. The nurse told me that its gas. I needed to massage that area to relieve some of the gas and it came out. Remember your body has thousands of tiny muslces that connect and when is aggriated than the rest will be. It all tests are negative than it has to do with stress or gas pains. Next time you eat watch how much gas forms and where it leads to and see if its in the same area. The best thing to do is drink plenty of water to flush it out. Of course, with high blood pressure isn t a good indicator but doing light stretches while you re sitting or standing will help some of the pain. While you re at work I would suggest stretch until you feel loose or stretch for about 5 minutes each day or during the entire day. Stretching wakes up all those tensed muscles and builds up your energy. Keeps your pulse at a normal rate and gives your body lots of oxygen to ciruclate. I hope this helps some. Doesn t hurt to try it out. Anything is possible to relieve the discomfort. I do it all the time. I am chronic depressed and stressed so I know what I am speaking of. Hope you re feeling better.

Id get your electrolytes checked, its probably a potassium difficiency causing that

STRESS and ANXIETY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS