Saturday, April 25, 2009

How to save a life? -

I m a 15 year old boy turning 16 in a week and I weigh...I d ballpark it at about 320 lbs(about 5 10quot;). The most excersize I get is probably walking through the hallways at my school, walking home, then just walking around the house. I have hypertension, major depression, and probably will get some type of diabetes soon. Most of my time is spent on the computer and eating. I take 2 different anti-depressants (neither of them work) a vitamin, and a fish and flax seed oil or something capsule. I just want to know how much weight I could lose and how to do it by the time junior year starts, if I live that long (death could quite possibly be a blessing). Oh and I can t talk about my feelings to anyone.

You can go on a diet or play a sport, but you MUST be motivated. You say that your major activity is walking, then why don t you go for walks? If you have dog then you could walk it at the same time. If not, you could ask someone to go with you or even go alone. You will not only get exercise, but also fresh air, which might help your depression ( not always being at home at the computer) and your weight problem ( only bring water with you.)

To be able to reach your goal weight, you have to figure out WHY you turn to food and really understand that you are only hurting yourself when you do that. Then just start small...walk outside a little ways and then each day go a little bit farther The hardest part is the begginning...and just think to yourself that if I just worked out a half hour each day then that would make a huge difference...its ONLY a half hour out of your day You can do this!!

well u could get into sports or start eating healthy. maybe start walking or jogging around if u can instead of spending alot f time on the computer

Start a semi healthy eating plan and do walks around the blocks more often. A small change in your daily plan can make a massive difference. Death s not the answer.

all i can tell you is... it is possible and YOU CAN DO IT! start by redusing your food intake and start reading the calorie content on food labels. GET RID OF.. cakes,cookies,candy, fried foods, fast foods, white bread, butter, mayo, SODA, chips..ect ( i think you catch my drift) START EATING MORE.... fruit, veggies, brown bread, mustard (instead of mayo!), subway (6grams of fat or less subs though!) , WATER, 100 calorie snack bags, low calorie jello, low cal yogurt and cottage cheese, skim milk..ect. this is your job now; 1) contruct a 1800-2000 calorie plan. 2) take a long walk everyday after school or in your free time. (when watching tv , during a commercial get up and walk around a room untill the show returns) 3) Every morning when you wake up tell yourself you can do it and DON`T GIVE UP! GOOD LUCK! =)

People lost more then that, I watch The biggest loser on nbc, very inspiring. go on a diet and work out. You ll lose weight fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS