Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Left Chest Pain? -

I took one of those blood pressure things at Wal*Mart and I think I have either prehypertension or hypertension.My stystolic reading was 121 and my dyonostic reading was 69.The other reading was 105.I think I was alittle excited when I took the test because of someting my sister told me but does that even effect the reading?I also yawn all the time.So is chest pain part of (pre)hypertension and do I possibly have that or anything else in particular?

Wow. Those seem a little high. But, yes, something that makes you a little excited could change the readings. I know that when I go to the doctor, I get like that...you know, white coat syndrome or whatever, and my readings tend to be a little high so. I don t think that chest pain is a sign of pre hypertension, since there aren t usually many signs, so I m not sure what to say about that part. Perhaps you lifted something too heavy? That can cause some chest pains. I hope I helped :)

This Patient Guide is written for the loved ones of heart patients who are dealing with the short-term stress that comes with a test, procedure or recent diagnosis of heart disease. It explains why support is so important to a loved one with heart disease. It also offers practical strategies on how to support a loved one while also taking care of yourself.

Pre hypertemsion ??/..................Your 120/80 .............no problem..Bugged.See the doc.............change your diet..loose weight.exercise more.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS