Saturday, April 25, 2009

Is my eardrum burst or is it a normal infection? -

i woke up in the night around 2-3 o clock..and i had this distorted feeling in my left ear.. i couldn t hear barely anything and i had a sickly sharp pain in my inner ear. the pain connected down to my jaw on the left hand side and i found it difficult to open and close my mouth properly, i couldn t sleep for the rest of the night the pain was so bad, even after taking 60mg of codeine phosphate. it carried on throughout the next day and i felt a loss of appetite and energy. i also suffer from inter-cranial hypertension, this can cause problems with the eyes and ears, ive not notice any change in my eyes since i had treatment but there is still occurring whooshing in my ears.. could this be connected? or is it a common ear infection? or maybe a burst eardrum? please tell me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS