Friday, April 17, 2009

Young High Blood pressure or Anxiety? -

Hey, I am 23 years old, a former athlete( use to model a little ), and Use to hit the gym hard. Is it possible that this is high blood pressure, or is this anxiety?I was 178 at 5ft 8, probably more like 5ft 71/2 I range from 8-12 body fat. However, I started having panic attacks. I had a major injury, and my panic attacks started, 3 concussions, partial fractured skull, and barry fosters disease( which is what took barry foster to retire from football ), its where if you run alot, you get extreme tendinitis in the ankles.Anyway, about a year after injuries, I started having Panic attacks, It wasn t until this past year, that I started seeing really bad results. First off, my weight fluctuates. One month I can way 168, the next 160, then the next 163, 158, then back up to 165. I mean I am not dieting or bulking or nething. Secondly, in my blood work, I had Low cholesterol. Thirdly, I just recorded my blood pressure it was 163/100. I did it again, 5 minutes later, it was 159/90 something. Then I waited about 20 minutes and back down to 120/75. Normally when I record( rarely do I ), my B.P is between 120-145. So, for my age, and I eat healthy, is this Hypertension or is this just anxiety episodes raising my B.P? ----Just a side note, I have had an EKG done, it came back fine. Had an Echo done, that came back okay. However, my heart rate was consistently over 90 while resting. There was something in my blood work that my doc thought I was on cocaine, but I am not..lol. I told him, I wish I was, cause atleast I would enjoy a high instead of all the like sideeffects.

Your blood pressure is really jumping around a lot. But the fact that your resting heart rate is consistently high is a reason to worry. Normal resting heart rate is 70 beats per minute, not 90. You might benefit from using yoga for stress relief. Also, eat fish at least 4 times a week. It helps to support heart health.

I have high blood pressure since I was 15 years old and they made me a lot of studios.. and they say it s natural without any cause in special.. I take enalapril now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS