Monday, April 27, 2009

Kidneys....? -

I go back to the kidney disease amp; hypertension doctor on Thursday, but darn, these past two days the front,sides and back around the kidney area have become quite swollen and beat red. Sort of hurts to walk and move around, almost like there is a shifting weight rotating around that area. Anyone know what could be causing this? I mean, I just started going to this guy, so im basically clueless as to whats going on becuase he just started taking tests, without any kind of diagnoses yet. Hopefully Ill find that out on Thursday. Also, does anyone know what the possible reason was for him taking a 24 hour urine sample from me, and 7 viles of blood? What exactly does that test for? Also, why is he always look at my finger tips and my ankles, im sure its to look for swelling, but every time, thats one of the first things he checks.

maybe a kidney infection or stones did they xray ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS