Friday, April 24, 2009

I got paranoid from an answer that other things are wrong with me, what do i do? -

here was the question i asked yesterday : Is it over for me ? / physically im NOT THERE anymore ? because of my physical short commings / disfigurements ? seriously my looks are just not there anymore , can i ever live a normal life ? im 31 now, stress of life as physically aged me so much in my face, im balding bad so i shaved my head short. i have 2 missing teeth , front bottom row because i headbutt a wall many years back , im determined to save up for silver implants which cost alot of dollars. i injured my left ankle years back completley torn the ligaments, it is very weak, have to watch how i walk , iam waiting for reconstructive surgery to repair it , i will be in plaster 6 weeks after and on crutches. i have an average penis, im not well endowed, my penis has a small head on it not a large one like most guys, plus the skin covering the surface of the penis head is all cracked , broken and torn, its not sore or bruised but just very sensitive - past dermatologist told me there was no skin disorder or skin infection and dismissed me so im pursuing a 3rd opinion about the cracked skin and whats caused it, and how it can be cleared -- i was told the cracked torn skin could be down to frequent masturbation. i injured my little finger years ago, cant remember how, but now, its crooked and droops over slightly , its for vanity reasons im depressed about it because i can use it normally -- the 2nd opinion surgeon told me there was nothing that can be done to straighten it , plus it could damage the finger more or permenantly straighten it.. i damaged my knuckle in my right hand by punching a wall year ago, damaged the nerves, so it hurts to hit a punchbag, but i can still use the hand normally, the surgeon also said there was nothing that can be done to repair the damaged nerves......and made a sly condescending remark not to hit any more walls - i should of crushed his face instead idiot. something is niggling at me that theres really things that can be done to fix these things but im being denied them.....maybe because of my ocd or paranoia.. but anyhow these things are depressing me because ive always been a perfectionist and been very vain, was once a cute good looking adolescant and young adult.....now im not im far from that. what should i do, just accept it ? here was an answer that got me worried that implied i might have other things wrong with me by Serious Lee : i ve had a hard as hell life also.. not going into any details.. but, many factors permit the aging process differently in each of us.. first of all it s definately genetics.... does aging happen quicker in your family? then diet? how s your diet been? do you drink or smoke? it s amazing how the skin pops back into shape when you cut back on your vices. medical... depression, hypertension, diabetes, cfs and more.. will give you that quot;weatheredquot; look also. so many factors also including where you live.. that s a big determinate too.. if you can, i d suggest a change in lifestyle to save your life. move to a cleaner, calmer region, better food, better water.. better people. change in diet, more fresh whole foods... cut back on anything you are doing that will damage the system in general and learn more about your options in life.. we all have them.. just no one is willing to share that information with us.. we always have to dig for it.. such as our retirment, tax benefits, at work what you can do and if there s opportunities to be transfered to other cities, states.. life is tough as hell, never fair and will take us when we aren t careful. i, so far, have faired rather well though with my appearance.. probably genetics, though i wouldn t know, i was a foster child.. and even though i have a terminal disease, my diet, mindset, medications help me stay in the best shape possible. possible.. but though i suffered 70% vision loss and walk with a cane, i look 20 years younger than what i am. your surroundings are so very important also. ruts can do so much to destroy a person. see what you can do. also seems like where you are at.. the doctors (as usual) aren t the best. 31 is a bit young but then again when i was 31 i was in the dying ward due to letting my malignant hypertension get the best of me. it sure helped me focus on getting upright and work on several of my options. i don t live a perfect life.. and it s still got some working on, worrying, disease and all that but.. i aim to stay away from those crippling elements that i can at least control. this made me worry i could have other things wrong with me, got my mind racing worse than it already does , what do i do ?

I read all through your question and the answer you were worried about. I don t think you need to worry - it sounded to me as if the person who gave that answer was just trying to give you some possibilities to think about. Think they wre trying to point out that life can be tough and none of us are perfect, but life can be OK too - and we can all do something to help ourselves to feel better. I think it might help you to have some counselling, so you could talk all of your worries through and feel heard. If you are in UK this can be free through your GP, and it is worth trying - I would recommend it. Meanwhile - try to focus on what you like about yourself and other people, and the world.

So you have damaged yourself by punching and headbutting walls? then tough, reap what you sow

I say a holiday (give you a break).

Huh?

Count your blessings. You live in a developed country with access to medical help and education. You are literate and whilst you catalogue a series of minor injuries and niggles you are healthy. You have all your limbs and you are not disabled. You sound like you are a hypochondriac constantly looking for problems which is probably part of your OCD. Take the positive part of Serious Lee s answer - if you feel there are parts of your life/body that you don t like it is your responsibility to change it and make your life better. This includes your mental health since that affects your physical health. Please seek psychiatric help to talk about your problems.

hey relax man! theres nothing wrong with you except you think about things too much!... you live on your own right? because when i lived on my own for a bit i got quite paranoid/ carried away with my own thoughts because i had no one there to talk about normal things with like tv, plans for the weekend etc... i always dwelled on how i was feeling, weather i was ill and all that, just take up a hobby or do something new and you ll be fine. seriously physical appearance isnt everything, i m sure your a real nice guy and your only 31! too young to be worrying yourself about trivial things such as a crooked finger or aging quot;too quicklyquot; just say to yourself quot;fu*k it!!quot; and move on :) everyones different thats what makes YOU special xxx

You need to calm down, that person was trying to help you, you might of battered yourself up but you re not diseased. When you see someone, do you really take notice of a crooked little finger or a damaged knuckle? You ve lived life, you re only 31 stop stressing and be glad it s not your two front teeth that have gone.

I think you are having a self-pity party for yourself, low self-esteem, depression, why go to all the negative things in your life and describing mental problems is a great step towards a long process of soul searching and balancing the good in your life with the bad but getting into a deep description of scars and your privates is very distasteful and a little more revealing to me than I would like to know about. I am starting to feel you may have deeper issues that needs to be addressed in private and not on the Internet. I do think you need help, I would consider to talk to a Psychology Professional. The best to you in the future.

For a start, it sounds like you ve a penis fixation - forget your problems by getting on with life - we all have disfigurations and just have to try to forget them by LIVING.

Well this is the longst one yet, that s for sure. Do us ALL a favor and go get PROFESSIONAL help. I look forward to the day your computer dies so you can t ramble on anymore and you ll be forced to leave your house and actually DO something about your problems instead of whining about them 24/7. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS