Saturday, April 25, 2009

Exercise suggestions? -

I am 5 3quot; and I weigh 116 lbs. My doctor advised me to do some form of exercise every day to get my heart rate up because hypertension runs in my family. However, I don t exercise because my metabolism is VERY high and I burn fat easily and I really don t need to lose any weight. Does anyone have any suggestions for exercises that will get my heart rate up but help me to maintain my weight? Thanks for your answers.

Sprints - they get your heart rate up. Sprint....walk....sprint....walk. Alternate between sprinting and walking. This is better to train your heart then running/jogging. Getting your heartrate up and getting it back down to its resting heart rate is better to train your heart then keeping it at a certain level for 30 minutes,

hey there :) after i lost the weight i wanted i wanted to keep it in that number so i asked a trainer and he said just a light jog everyday. (on a empty stomach) its keeps your heart rate up, keeps your blood pumping and its good exercise :) hope iv helped :) xxxx

Pilates is great for everything. It ll get your heart rate up, and you ll be fit, and you don t loose to much weight on it. This site shows pilates exercises: http://www.easyvigour.net.nz/fitness/h_F...

circuit training

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS