Saturday, April 18, 2009

I take norvasc and I get low diastolic readings of 50 through 65is that too low? -

I have white coat hypertension and take Norvasc for it and my systolic numbers are in the teens but my diastolci is in the low 50quot;s to 65 range it that too low?

As long as you feel OK this is not too low. Lower blood pressure will help prevent your risk of stroke, heart attack and kidney disease in the future. If you feel lightheaded, dizzy or very fatigued, then your pressure may be too low. If that is the case you should tell your doctor.

Normal values of blood pressure Normal ranges for blood pressure in adult humans are: * Systolic between 90 and 135 mm Hg (or 90 and 135 Torr, 12 to 18 kPa) * Diastolic between 50 and 90 mm Hg (or 50 and 90 Torr, 7 to 12 kPa) No, it s still within the normal range but at the lower side. You can check with your doctor for more detail. Check your BP device with your doctor to make sure it give you the correct reading. Did you take any nutritional supplement to help to maintaine your B/P? I do have some alternative medication (nutritional supplement amp; therapies) may help to prevention and maintaining good health. It s safe and natural. you can email or call me to know more. There were people with serious problem (Hepatitis, Diabetics, high blood pressure and ..... ) get cure after taking the nutritional supplement amp; therapies that i have. I hope i can help you and bring good health to everyone. You are welcome to my office to have a free medical check up. My email is victor_wongkokleong83@yahoo.com I live in Singapore. My telephone number is +6590096831

Ask the doctor, moron.

gee how many miligrams of norvasc are we taking here? that s a tad low. talk to the doctor about this... tell him/her what your home readings are.

No. My B/P runs that low or lower all the time and I take no medications. The next time you go to Your Doctor let her/him know what readings you get and what you are using to take your B/P. You might take your B/P device with you to let your doctor see what you are using and possibly check it.

I dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS