Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ethyl Alcohol (Ethanol) Raises Blood Pressure? -

I ve read around the net and come across many sites claiming Ethyl Alcohol (Ethanol) raises blood pressure. So, does anyone know anything about the subject? Or if this is true or not? Reason: I stopped taking Creatine Monohydrate due to financial reasons at the time and got info from a reputable source that it gives water bloat (which I never noticed being overweight at the time) and restricts valves. I been recently diagnosed with Hypertension (High Blood Pressure). My Dr. told me to quot;knock myself outquot; but to stop if I m experiencing anything serious. I found out about Creatine Ethyl Ester. No bloat or restricted valves. The only quot;possiblequot; side effect is raised blood pressure due to the Ethyl Alcohol used in it. P.S. - We re talking only a 5g dose, twice daily, with an unknown amount of Creatine Ethyl Ester. Not the amounts found in alcoholic beverages.

Yes, it increases the BP first followed by a fall, so it is dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS