Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Is it possible to increase metabolism without threatening bloodpressure? -

Recently quot;diagnosedquot; pre-hypertension. Doc says I should lose a few pounds. I am currently 6 2quot; 220lbs. I only carry fat in my mid section and face. My arms and legs are lean. Wasn t ever a lump on a log (played in a semi-pro football league and attempted body building- those little 5 4quot; to 5 9quot; guys bulk up to better though) but I just got quot;seriousquot; about exercising again after about five or six years. My wife says it looks like I lost some belly fat but I cant tell so I am considering herbal or chromium to help increase my metabolism. Any safe suggestions that won t increase my blood pressure and defeat the purpose???

Hey, do you want to lose weight easily by doing nothing or get motivated to lose weight easily without even giving up half-way? The key and answer to successfully do it is in Your Subconscious Mind. The subconscious actually stores a multitude of memory patterns which will feed information to the conscious mind when activated. Data is never erased unless the subconscious mind gives that command. For example, when you walk or drive to your destination, you do it automatically without being aware of it - that is your subconscious mind doing the whole process without your conscious mind. The subconscious brain is very good at its job and works 24 hours a day on keeping us alive. The subconscious controls and regulates involuntary functions of the body such as breathing, circulation, Metabolism, Digestion, hormone balance, etc. So you may wonder.. how do you tweak or make your subconscious mind to lose weight easily? The answer is... Hypnosis! Hypnosis is done by bypassing your conscious mind to your subconscious mind giving instructions and storing them successfully. That is why people can quit smoking, feel extremely motivated, attain success easily, study easily and so on Successfully just after 1 session of hypnosis! Even faith-healing uses Hypnosis! My friend tried hypnosis to lose weight. Initially, her weight was 198lbs and she lost 18.3lbs within 3-weeks! All by natural metabolism! And she never even change her diet but ate as normal! The best thing about losing weight via metabolism is... it burns fat everywhere in your body equally! This makes your body look perfect in shape! You will thank me because I can guarantee you Hypnosis Works! You can just let your natural metabolism be high and Lose Fat Doing NOTHING effectively and immediately or be motivated to stop binge eating and exercise regularly without pain or laziness! Learn More: http://www.BetterLivingWithHypnosis.tk

I m a little wary of medicines that claim to increase one s metabolism to help lose weight: My grandmother, who had been a strong vital woman, got mixed up with some of that stuff and it made her very sick. That being said, I understand cinnamon and cloves are supposed to help with blocking sugars. Try adding green tea too. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS