Friday, June 12, 2009

My diastolic goes as low as 50.What is the cause.? -

i developed hypertension for some external reason.Doc gave me zestral 10mg daily.I tookthe medicine for 1 1/2 year.In the mean time i developed back ache.The ortho gave me pain killer digex and Brexin.In the first week it worked and i felt no pain.I discontinued the medicine and after fifteen days the pain reappeared but in moderate form.I again took the medicine but it did not work this time. Now the position is that my systolic BP ranges from 129-105 and my diastolic ranges from 78-54.Along with this i feel sleepy all the time. It may be mentioned here that i am a retired man and has nothing to do.If i sit before the computer my back pain increases. I am worried about this fall of diastolic pressure.kindly let me know if it is because of some reaction of painkillers or zestral has made it so or pain killers have damaged my heart and it is because of that.I reduced dose to 5mg,then to 2.5mg but the BP variation is same.When i discontinued zestral,palpitation started cccasionally.

I do not want to tell anyone to stop taking their B/P meds, but if that is all the higher you are, magnesium will lower your B/p 30 points with no side effects. Your B/P pill can and does cause kidney problems, this may explain your back pain. If you do not want to try this, try cutting your pill in 1/2 and keep tract of your b/p. then tell Dr after 1 week. Also prostrate problems will cause the back ache and there are many reason why the pain pills worked one time and not another-if you get a hackey cough stop the b/p pills

I think you should get a second opinion from another doctor and I suggest that it be a holistic doctor.

It s wise to ask your doctor, but if you re not having problems such as dizziness or fainting, a low diastolic is not bad for your health. 50 is the low end of normal for diastolic BP readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS