Friday, June 26, 2009

What should be my own treatment for low spem count, oligospermia and azospermia? What is the spiriual remedy? -

Recommendation of honey for my wife taken. What is my own treatment? Sometimes I was diagnosed low sperm count. After drug it changes to oligospermia and then again to azospermia. The thought of this gave me hypertension one night. Intercouse with my wife indicate that there seems to be a blockage of flow sperm. This sensation becomes clear after I started visiting spiriual homes for prayers in addition to medical consultations. What is the spiriual remedy?. Any duau or zikri by our renown Moulana Sheik Muhammed on this? I trust in the community s prayer ability. Wishing you Allah s blessings. massalam.

only good erection can increase your penis size and with good erection you can make your sexual life happy.my chinese boy friends told me that in china peoples eat bull,s penis for good erection , stamina,and sexual health . i suggest you start eating from to day i am sure only in few days you will find good result. it is very easy avilable, low price , easy cooking and rich in taste.

get your head out of the clouds. Sperm count has NOTHING TO DO with spirituality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS