Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Need professional help in dieting and general health!!!? -

I am 34 female, i had some serious health issue the past 10 years and took a lot of medication mainly cortizone and my weight has gone up to 320 lbs. i want to go on a diet and exercise regime and my doc. encourages me to have a surgery, either stomache stapling or bypass. i do not want to and feel i can do it on my own, it will take longer but surgery is severe. i need someone to give me an outline on what sort of exercises to be done that won t hurt my knees or back. Also, i am on a 1000 cal a day diet mainly protein, fiber, veg, fruits but low on carbs and fat, is that sufficient? I have hypertension since 4 yrs ago. Pls only serious answers. Thank you

I am really surprised your doctor would suggest such a drastic surgery especially when you dont want to do it and have strenght to lose weight on your own. find calorie/fitness calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose. eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours) 5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day 8 glasses of water have complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energy have lean meat (protein) for dinner - repairs muscle cardio exercise (jogging, cycling, swimming, elliptical etc) 4-6 times a week for 30-50min, light weight training dont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, past etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried, oily. ofcourse you can spoil yourself once in a while with a little treat:)

My doc put me on this: Rx - Metformin 1. No White Foods (sugar bread noodles or rice) 2. No Processed Foods (if you follow #1, you pretty much follow this one too) (no juices either) 3. No underground foods (yams, taro, or potatos) carrots okay 4. No Food four hours prior to bed Ask your doctor about it. And see what he says.

when I neede to lose over a hundred pounds I went to a professional nutritionist who specialized in weight loss. He got me on the right road in no time. He assured me of keeping me in good health all the way through and he certainly did that. I lost just over 100 pounds in twelve months and I felt great all the time. He advised me on exercise and diet and several other aspects of my health. The supplements he advised me to use were really good. Try www.myhealthabc.com, thats his website. He supports you all the way through losing weight and ensures you keep on track with steady and safe weight loss. I was close to needing surgery and I was terrified so I am grateful for someone recommending him to me, he probably saved my life. I hope this helps you, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS