Monday, January 26, 2009

Can i return to my job as airline pilot after this medical problem below ?(first class faa medical)? -

SECONDRY HYPERTENSION (1) I-131 mibg scan; showed focal tracer accumulation at -[THE LEFT SIDE]- of the abdomen at level of mid part of liver posteriorly. (2) MRI ; FOR ADRENAL GLAND SHOWED SMALL SOLID MASS ON -[THE RIGHT ADRENAL GLAND]-. (3) CT SCAN; SHOWED small adenoma on -[THE RIGHT ADRENAL GLAND]- and hyperplasia of both adrenal glands. (4) catacholamin urine test; adenaline 20 ecg/24 h up to 27 noradrenaline 110+ ecg/24 h up to 97 dopamine 697+ ecg/24 up to 500 metanephrine 85 ecg/24 h less than 320 normetanephrine 379 ecg/24 h less than 390 MEDICAL REPORT The patient is a case of hypertensive and high catacholamin in the urine and symptoms of pheochromocytotemia. SUGGESTIVE OF pheochromocytotemia FOR laparoscopyc surgery. note; patient has cross-ectopic fused kidney working normal.

I believe you should ask the doctors doing the physicals for your company. I don t see what kind of help you can get from making your test results public like this. Please, don t put your health in the hands of an amateur forum. Respect your mind and body. You must consult your doctor. (I am a physician myself and this is the best advice I can possibly give you.)

Wow that was too involved for me. I would say yes though.

If you have Geopathic Stress, you should take care of it first.

The hypertension can certainly kick your physical, but for the hyperplasia and the adenoma, you definately want to consult an endocrinologist, then talk to the physician giving you your physical. They should know the guidelines for pass or fail.

Sounds like you ve got bigger problems than working

I think u have a problem as u have not still found out how to sort it, second is ask the airport authorities who take decision whether they will allow u on ur job...

With all those problems, i think your high enough.

wow u lost me at secondary hyperwatever! sorry dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS