Monday, January 12, 2009

My blood pressure reading is usually 180/140,dropped to 50/20.the doctors dont know why it dropped any ideas? -

i am 18 i have suffered with hypertension for over a year, and spent 5 months in hospital last year, doctors believe it is to do with my renal arteries due to the fact that i always have blood and protein in my urine.i was admitted to hospital 2 weeks ago with a pulse rate of 240 bpm (i have been tachycardic for a long time never usually this bad) and blood pressure of 200/140 (on average my blood pressure is about 180/140) whilst i was in hospital my blood pressure dropped to 50/20 and stayed around there, it has now gone back up to being around my average 180/140. The doctors have 1)no idea why my bp is so high to begin with and 2)why it dropped so low. They have tested for all the usual suspects..renal artery stenosis etc, also my oxygen SATS are around 88% on average yet blood gases test come back normal.i am currently prescribed amlodipine,aspirin,bisporolol,Bendroflum... and ramipril to try and control my blood pressure,to no avail.any ideas

Getting adjusted by a chiropractor using a specific technique called NUCCA has been proven to lower blood pressure. You should consider looking into this. can find TONS more information by going to google and typing blood pressure + NUCCA. Good luck!

You are turning into a zombie. APOCALYPSE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS