Friday, January 16, 2009

Hi everyone iam a 29 year old mother of one.after having my son i started having severe chest pains with sob ? -

radiating to both of my arms.i have had hypertension since the age of 20.upon going to the hospital was diagnosed with sub-aortic stenosis that should ve been caught at birth.shortly after that i applied for SSD because the chest pains are so severe iam dependent on nitroglycerin. after that i underwent open heart surgery to repair my birth defect in sept.06.in 07 i started having fainting spells.had an echo and found out the left side of my heart was enlarged,moderate aortic regurge,mild tricuspid regurge and mild pulmonary hypertension.was told by specilist that my aortic valve will have to be replaced and my birth defect was slowly coming back. went to a physiological eval and axis ii is major depression and anxiety disorders.i originally applied for ssd in dec 05 and my hearing is scheduled for dec 08.my question is what should i expect?

I am not an expert at this, so don t take only my opinion. I know a couple of people that applied for this. I think they just read their decision, and you don t even need to be there. You got through the dr. appointments, hopefully showing that you are not faking and really can t work/ need to be on disability. Heart problems are serious, so hopefully you will get it, but being young and likely to be on disability for quite a few years (as opposed to someone who is over 50) can count against you. Hopefully you got 2 dr s to both say that you need this and are disabled enough not to work.

could be heart burn

Hi: I got really sick after the birth of my daughter, however I was 41, Still not old. I had get my ssdi, for depression, because thats what Drs. saw until my condition started to appear on the echo and ct scans. I think YOU will definately get it, I applied in late 05, but because I was recieving minor $ from my job, they only went back 2 years. But if you do not have an attorney, unfortunately, get one, although we both deserve it w/o an attorney!!

E MAIL WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A CHAT WITH YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS