Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hypertensive... help? -

ok. im 28, married and i am hypertensive. it started when i was 25. the highest BP that i got was 140/110 and i feel scared. good thing when i gave birth, i got normal pressure. my doctor dont want me to take medicine for it coz im too young he said. i already watched my diet and dont eat fatty and salty foods. i dont have exercise though coz im a working mother. anybody can help reduce the hypertension? is it worth to quit my job so i will have enough rest. i only experience this when i lack sleep. thanks...

I think you need more relax but it s hard when u have children... u should have a full organ examin try to eat lots of vitamins too an try to avoid stress

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS