Monday, January 19, 2009

Im on antidepressants and have bad side effets not listed on the med info...? -

i m on an antidepressant for my stomach-- (i have hypertensive nerves/ some nerve damage throughout my digestive tract, they were caused because my stomach got so damaged from eating gluten before being diagnosed with celiac disease), these work to calm it enough where i don t feel the pain) it has been working soooooo well! and my doctor says i ll only be on it a year! its been a month, and here are the side effects i experience that are enough to mess with my life-- i fall dead asleep a half hour after taking it and always have to sleep for at least 8 hours. i have uncontrollable sweet cravings (hehe, this is my favorite, but the worst because i have so many stomach problems ;; i have more than just the hypertension and celiac) but the other that i experience that the labels don t warn about is FORGETFULNESS! its crazy. i have always been the type of person who is organized, on time for everything, 8 calenders. but now i forget all the time. crazy things! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

in one year you could get a stroke from that poison you are taking. you could develope illnesses that you never started out with. take my advive and consult a natural care doctor or find a healthfood store and get off pharmacy drugs. now that you are hooked, you can t get off all at once but your natural care practioner will advise you. good luck.

stop taking it and see your doctor why are you taking antidepresints anyway chill out

use a mini tape recorder

Can you take it at bedtime? That might help. I d talk to my doctor about the other side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS