Sunday, January 18, 2009

Diseases in adults? -

Are diesease such as hypertension, obesity, diabetes closely linked or linked to their unhealthy diets in their childhood period ? Pls give good and long answers. Iam doing an important research Tks.

These things build up in adults because they quit playing. When I was a kid, I rode my bike everywhere, I played football with my friends, I would climb trees, I played. Now I have responsibilities and I have very little time to play, and no time to do the things I used to do to stay fit. I have a job, a house to take care of, and a family to take care of. The lack of play time has made me fat and makes me a prime target for diabetes and high BP. It is the adults that still play that don t have those problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS