Thursday, January 15, 2009

I feel helpless and alone? -

im 22 weeks pregnant with my second... i have chronic hypertension and ive had it since i was 10 er so.. its putting me at a high risk for preeclampsia and gestational diabetes... its so bad that i have to go to the doctor every week and if they think it is neccessary they are going to hospitalize me...on top of all my worries i have a terrible pain in the back of my upper leg... (anyone know what that pain could be?)... and all this stress and worrying is causing me to have frequent headaches to the point of dizziness and pain... im just so worried that something is going to go wrong and that im going to be hospitalized and have to leave my poor 2 1/2 year old son behind.. im scared that im going to die or something because of all these complications... my poor fiance doesnt understand....he just fears raising 2 children by himself when he works anywhere from 10-16 hours a day 5-6 days a week... im just so worried... im just looking for peoples experiences...and hopefully some

My daughter had very difficult pregnancies. You just need to stay off you feet as much as possible and drink water as much as you can..at least 6 glasses daily. I know that it is hard to stay off your feet with a 2 1/2 year old. Just take it easy on yourself and don t push too hard on getting strenuous thing done. Take care and try not to worry so much because that is also bad on the baby. Being pregnant the second time does seem a little more frightening because you pretty much know what to expect.

you really need to see a doctor who will give you pills to calm down and relaxed. being stressed while pregant is not ideal.

Please go see your doctor on this maybe they can help you

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS