Saturday, January 10, 2009

What could be wrong with me? i need answers please answer!!? -

okay what are some symptoms of hypo static hypertension ? i ve been having black outs when i get up fast, etc. people think this is what i ve been having-just my blood pressure bottoming out. but about a month and a week ago i let my bf {with a condom} stick it in me. i just wanted to see what it d feel like. we didn t have sex and he didn t eject in me... the reason why i said this is because i ve been EXTREMELY neasuas lately and this morning i though i was gonna puke {right after one of my black outs} so what do you think is wrong with me? could i be pregnant? what are symptoms of hypo static hypertension? THANK YOU SO MUCH ?

Ok first of all, YES you had sex. 2nd, I think the word you re looking for is ORTHOSTATIC HYPOtension. Hypotension is low blood pressure, HYPERtension is HIGH blood pressure. Orthostatic meaning body position, i.e. you stood up too fast. Passing out could also be from a blood sugar problem. A sudden drop in blood pressure or a blood sugar issue could both cause nausea. Regardless, blacking out is not normal and you need to see your doctor.

Honey, I hate to break it to you, but if he put it in you - you had sex. You probably aren t pregnant, unless you poked all kinds of holes in the condom and pre-*** leaked out (that has/can have sperm in it). I m betting on that its just something with this weird health problem you ve been having. Have you seen a doctor yet? Maybe call Ask a Nurse?

sh ur not pregnate. ive ****** with a condom and w. out one and im not. and u just stuck it in w. a condom. its fine. i think the black outs is the blood rushing to your head to fast. don t get up so fast.hypostatic hypertension (in other words, when you stand up, your blood pressure gets low - like if you get dizzy from standing up too fast) but sense you said you black out their is more serious. i d check in with the doctor on this one.

omg this is so scary the same exact thing happened to me but the blackouts only lasted like a week or so but the exact story happened to me wow thats wierd..

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS