Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My BP Level is 120/100 consistenly my BMI 25 with age of 32 male. my LDL levle is 176.? -

I am suffering in hypertension since last two years. my BP 120/100 consis: but some times it mearsured 140/110 only one time its highup to 160/120 but my consistenly level is 120/100. Doctor says that your body accepted this level. my choelsterol level is 176 LDL. I daily walk about 4 KM. i cant take salt, meat, egges, but there is no change in my BP level. i work in office as PC Operator.

First of all, I would change doctors. You have high blood pressure and it needs to be treated with medication. The same goes for you ldl levels. There are many cholesterol lowering medications out there. As far as correcting your diet, and you need to, try reading The Everything Nutrition Book by Kimberly Tessmer.

What is your question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS