Monday, January 26, 2009

What is wrong with me? Headaches, nausea, fatigue, odd blood pressure/heart rate? -

Lately I have had a lot of strange symptoms that have been making me feel like junk 99% of the time. I have had migraines since I was about 6-7 years old, but recently they have become more frequent, and even when I don t have a migraine, my head usually hurts. The migraines feel like an ice pick is being driven through my head from the base of my neck on the right side straight through to the inside edge of my right eyebrow. The headaches have felt like a throbbing pain behind my left eye and tension in my neck. The other day when I had one of these headaches, I felt like my heart was racing and that warm, fuzzy feeling you feel just before you re about to pass out. I was at Walmart when this happened, so I took my blood pressure. It was 140/92 (hypertension) and my pulse was 102 bpm. Normally, my blood pressure is within the healthy range 140/80-ish, and my heart rate is about 75-80 bpm. I have also been EXTREMELY tired lately. I ve been sleeping an average of about 10-14 hours a day since this started (or at least wanting to, to the point my husband has remarked about how tired he can tell I am). Normally I would sleep 7-8 hours. I have felt nauseous a lot with these, but have only thrown up once. Also (and this may be completely unrelated), the other day, while I was up cleaning the house, some of my toes on my right foot felt like they fell asleep. I had been up walking around when this happened, and not wearing shoes that were too tight. I ve also felt like I ve had a low-grade fever (maybe 99.5, at most) this past week. I am 28 and have never had any major health problems. I do not use drugs. Any ideas on what s wrong with me?

See your doctor. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS