Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How long will I go through this..........? -

Im dealing with health blood pressure anxiety because Im scared of that sleeve on the machine im less anxious when they do it manualy. Today I was anxious and my bp was 140/90 my usual is 126/80 or in that range. What should i do exercise more to get it down. What about the anxiety I have a normal ekg echo and circulation so would exercise cause any harm even when i feel like this Everyone says im healthy and they dont know what im going through. A few months ago my aunt got hospitalized for high bp and it scared me. My mom also has hypertension. Should i worry about this. Should i exercise when i feel like this. Can you give me an answer besides medication Please help please

exercise and low salt diet will help stay away from fast food and frozen meals. they are very high in sodium BUT ask your doctor about a beta blocker called Corgard the generic is called Nodolol. I take 20mg . my BP was 180/95 and now it is always around 117/65 with no side effects. very safe ,. it has been around since the 1950 s my doctor saidquot; it is so safe, it should be put in the water supply. every ones BP would be in normal range. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS