Monday, January 12, 2009

Why does my husband feel light-headed? -

He went home to the US last week. He was here in my country for more than 3 months. He had flu and he took our local flu medicine. The doctor here also told him he has hypertension. What could be the reason and how to help my husband coz he is annoyed with it and I am worried.

Grasshopper, where is your country? Is it asia? It could be many things, if you re in a 3rd world nation it could be many more! Seek aid at once.

it is impossible to give you an answer with the information that you have provided. Hypertension - diabetes. Maybe he is feeling light-headed because his body is not regulating his blood sugar correctly. I would suggest that he goes and does a diabetes test to see if he has it or impaired glucose tolerance. I can t think of anything else to say but I hope that it helps. best of luck.

What is the country he was in before going back to the US? Taking flu medicine from your country may of made him a little sick as he wouldnt be used to the remedies they use in your country. Flu s are different in every country. He should see his local doctor in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS