Saturday, January 10, 2009

Is this caused by Smoking pot? -

Recently I smoked a joint with my cousin, About 10-15 minutes after we finished it I spaced out on staring at something, as soon as I un-spaced, My heart started racing and I felt my skin going numb as felt as I was going to pass out. For like a whole week or two now, I get these Occasional Flashes like this, Example: At Wal*Mart Last night I finished drinking a Dr. Pibb, Which I drink whenever I drink soda, which is every once in a while and after wards I sat down in the Blood Pressure machine and checked it because I felt a bit lightheaded and It gave me above Hypertension or something like that, I got this result twice and my sister did it after me and got Normal, So it wasn t the machine, About 5-10 minutes after wards I started feeling the same symptoms as I had felt after smoking the joint with my cousin, Yet I hadn t taken any drugs for like 2 weeks. Why did this happen??

Sounds like you had a panic attack. It happens to people who are prone to anxiety, like me and you. It s probably best if you stay away from smoking pot again, since it can aggravate these problems.

Pot tends to cause hallucinations. That s normal after smoking. You get flashes of stuff that never really happened. My tip is to not do drugs anymore! They are bad for you and these flashes can make you go crazy!

yea that tipically happens after you smoke a joint...although its not the worst drug you probably shouldnt do it anymore...future consequesnces =[

It s called getting high and what were you smoking it sounds good

Yes! And why did that happen because it s a drug and drugs are not good for you!

this is what you call getting high and the after effects of it.

stop doing ******* drugs!!

What you described happening after you smoked seems fairly normal. For someone who doesn t smoke often, the effects can be much greater than for someone who does. Numbness, light-headedness, etc. can just be a part of getting high. However, weed does not cause flashbacks like acid does, so you shouldn t feel high when you haven t been smoking. Especially not two weeks later. In fact, for someone with a fast metabolism, the THC can leave the system in two weeks. It sounds to me like you are dehydrated or have some other sort of deficiency going on. Weed can increase such things while you are high. Anything while you re not high doesn t have anything to do with the weed. Your blood sugar could be low, you could have an iron deficiency, or be dehydrated... have you been getting enough protein? Eating properly? Drinking enough water? Those things can cause light-headedness, tingly body, etc. As for the hypertension... I don t know what to tell you. To my knowledge, marijuana doesn t raise your blood pressure at all. I had heard it lowers your blood pressure and increases your heart rate (source: ) ... but even so, that is only while you are high. I d try to the blood pressure machine some other time when you are feeling normal. If it is too high again, talk to your doctor. But I can pretty much guarantee that it isn t because of the weed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS